- Bring your happy face.
- Age 18+ (don't forget your ID).
- Always follow the instructions of staff, security, and emergency services personnel.
- We have the right to refuse admittance without restitution of entrance fees.
- Before entering, our crew or security can ask for your identification to check your name and age.
- Because of Covid, there is a possibility that proof of a negative test or proof of vaccination will be required to attend the event.
- Always respect other visitors, no (sexual) harassment will be tolerated. In case you suffer anything of this kind, please turn to the staff of our First Aid, they are trained to help you.
- No pets/fireworks / weapons / sharp or dangerous objects are allowed.
- No drugs are allowed, so all (hard and soft) drugs, pills, powders, liquids, mushrooms, and N20 (nitrous oxide/laughing gas) are forbidden.
- No hash/weed is tolerated at this festival (only at our events in Amsterdam Gashouder)
- Security will thoroughly search everybody before and during the event.
- When hard drugs are found you will be removed from the event and you might be handed over to the police.
- For your own safety and of other visitors crowd surfing, climbing in trees or scaffoldings and starting a fire is not allowed.
- Swimming in the lake is only allowed at the designated areas and on designated hours.
- Public urinating is not allowed and is distasteful for others, smelly and completely unnecessary.
- Camera surveillance and metal detectors are part of our and your safety.
- Selfie sticks, professional photo / film / video / audio equipment are not allowed. Standard digital cameras/phones are allowed.
- Club-oriented football shirts, motor club colors or shirts/stickers with offending lyrics/symbols etc. are not allowed.
- Football shirts of national teams are allowed.
- Please keep your shirt on.
- Masks that cover the eyes / whole face are not allowed. Only (Medical) face masks for covering the nose and mouth are allowed.
- Large flags / inflatable objects are not allowed.
- Smoking is only allowed outside.
- Access is at your own risk. If you feel uncomfortable or if you want ear protection, please go to our first aid / EHBO / EMS, they are your friends.
- It's forbidden to have commercial activities, without the agreement of the organization.
- You may bring your own food for your own consumption.
- You may bring a total of 4,5L of liquid pro person, among which a maximum of 1L can be pre-mixed.
· All liquid must be sealed and packed in its original packaging
· Glass packaging is not allowed
· Pre-mixed only in original and sealed packaging (cans)
· Soft drinks are allowed
· Strong liquor (more than 15%) is not allowed
- Gas grills, stoves, fridges, beer kegs and jockey boxes are not allowed.- Small battery-powered speakers with a maximal volume of 80 dB(A) are allowed. Speakers with a volume more than 80 dB(A) are not allowed. Speakers size max 30 cm. Respect your neighbors!
- Candles are not allowed.
- Leave your spot clean, we have a leave no trace policy on the complete campgrounds.