We like to dance for many more years on our beautiful planet! We are well aware of environmental impact and we strive to become a circulair festival. Please read here what we do, to make our festivals sustainable.
What are the rules and regulations of Awakenings Festival?
• Bring your happy face!
• Age 18 + (don't forget your ID).
• Always follow the instructions of our staff, security, parking and emergency services personnel.
• Before entering, our crew or security can ask for your identification to check your name and age.
• There is a possibility that proof of a negative test or proof of vaccination will be required to attend the event
• Always respect other visitors, no (sexual) harassment will be tolerated.
• No pets, fireworks, weapons and sharp or dangerous objects are allowed.
• No drugs are allowed, so all hard drugs, pills, powders, liquids, mushrooms and n2o (nitrous oxide/laughing gas) are forbidden.
• Security will thoroughly search everybody before and during the event.
• If hard drugs are found you will be removed from the festival and might be handed over to the police.
• Soft drugs like hash & weed are also not allowed at the festival (only tolerated in coffee shops & Gashouder).
• It's not allowed to bring food / drinks.
• Camera surveillance and metal detectors are part of our security program for your and our safety.
• Selfie sticks, professional photo / film / video / audio equipment are not allowed. Standard digital cameras / phones are allowed.
• Club oriented football shirts / stickers with offending lyrics / symbols etc. are not allowed.
• Football shirts of national teams are allowed. Please keep your shirt on. Masks are not allowed.
• No smoking in the tents.
• Smoking on the outdoor stages is allowed.
• We have the right to refuse admittance without restitution of entrance fees.
• Access is at your own risk; if you feel uncomfortable or if you want ear protection, go to the Emergency Room / First Aid.
• It's forbidden to have commercial activities in and around the festival area, without agreement of the organisation.
• Large flags / inflatable objects / Balloons are not allowed.
• No entrance after 20:00 and no re-entrance after leaving the festival.
What is the best way to travel to Awakenings festival?
We have several travel options, like the shuttle bus from Amsterdam Sloterdijk, a direct bus from Amsterdam Centre or by bike.
Click here to view all options and information about travelling to Awakenings Festival.